Thursday, January 14, 2010

Theme Thursday Challenge - Hearts!


I just made this card last night, so that was great timing. Both the Flaming Heart and Chicken Wire stamp are from Lost Coast Designs.  I stamped the heart on paper that had been sprayed with different glimmer mists. I cut it out and added some acrylic paint and beads to the heart. Topped off with a gold painted bottle cap, stamp and rhinestones. I wanted to give it a Mexican/folk art flare. Mi Corazon is "my heart" in spanish. This is definitely one of those cards that are better in person.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Spanish heart card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and your art, here, on your Blog is wonderful. I can see your love of nature in a lot of your pieces. Thanks for popping on my Blog and leaving your lovely comment! I appreciate that.

    I will be back here for visits :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your heart card rocks! The bottle cap is the extra special touch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like....

Related Posts with Thumbnails