Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tag Tuesday Challenge - Ticket!

Louise's  Tag Challenge this week was to use a ticket on the tag. I have a bunch of tickets left over from the Sundance Film Festival that I have saved. So I decided to use a piece of a Sundance  ticket and a great stamp from Magenta. The background is one of my hand painted deli papers and a few flowers. The top of the tag is metallic, so it was tricky to scan. I played with the colors a bit, but it still looks washed out. Oh well.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Another cool tag! How fun to have a ticket from the sundance festival.
    Hope your having a great weekend!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the SD ticket is a gem. (Metallics are so hard to scan, aren't they?) Fabulous ticket, Sharon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely tag, love that C.I stamp too.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like....

Related Posts with Thumbnails