Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tag Tuesday Challenge - Hearts!

This weeks Tag Challenge at Louise's Blog is to use at least one heart on your tag.  I decided to use the flaming heart stamp from Lost Coast Designs. I stamped it in pink and then cut it out. I added a little bit of blue ink to the heart, added some pinks, blue and gold fabric paint to give it dimension. Then I punched another heart using a page from a spanish book and spritzed gold glimmer mist on it and outlined it in kryon gold.  On the tag, I used 2 colors of distress ink and spritzed the same gold glimmer mist. I used the distressing tool on the perimeter of the tag to give it a shabby look. The heart border stamp is from LC Designs and the french script is Paperbag Studios.  Then I added 2 ribbons and 3 faux rhinestones.


10 comments:

  1. A pretty tag and that bit different. Lynne M

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, I just love to here all the technique you use on your creations...
    Hope you have a nice weekend. ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great artsy tag Sharon! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your heart within a heart tag. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great stamp you chose, Sharon. And you created a fabulous background for it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO lovely! Great background, too. Love your new Blog header! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tag with that background! Thanks for sharing, and thanks for your sweet comment for my little blog! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the background and your wonderful hearts!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like....

Related Posts with Thumbnails