Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tag Tuesday Challenge - Hearts!

This weeks Tag Challenge at Louise's Blog is to use at least one heart on your tag.  I decided to use the flaming heart stamp from Lost Coast Designs. I stamped it in pink and then cut it out. I added a little bit of blue ink to the heart, added some pinks, blue and gold fabric paint to give it dimension. Then I punched another heart using a page from a spanish book and spritzed gold glimmer mist on it and outlined it in kryon gold.  On the tag, I used 2 colors of distress ink and spritzed the same gold glimmer mist. I used the distressing tool on the perimeter of the tag to give it a shabby look. The heart border stamp is from LC Designs and the french script is Paperbag Studios.  Then I added 2 ribbons and 3 faux rhinestones.


9 comments:

  1. A pretty tag and that bit different. Lynne M

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, I just love to here all the technique you use on your creations...
    Hope you have a nice weekend. ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great artsy tag Sharon! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your heart within a heart tag. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great stamp you chose, Sharon. And you created a fabulous background for it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag with that background! Thanks for sharing, and thanks for your sweet comment for my little blog! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the background and your wonderful hearts!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like....

Related Posts with Thumbnails