Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tag Tuesday Challenge - Fabric!

This week at Louise's Tag Challenge is the use of fabric on your tag. I wish she would do this theme for a few weeks running!  I had a ton of fun making it. It is very vibrant and interesting in person.
I completely covered a tag with a piece of tea dyed muslin. I painted a whole bunch of deli papers last week, and kept the strips of paper I cut from them when I was trimming them down. So I glued 5 different pieces across the tag. I stamped a French Script stamp from Paperbag Studios. I stamped Torso Collage, a stamp from Acey Deucy on polka dotted vellum. I outlined it in copper Krylon pen and cut it into 3 pieces. I glued a piece of  tea dyed lace on the bottom and "fringed" it. I glued the stamp pieces down and added 3 black beads on the bottom. The flower is punched from 3 of the painted papers, with a tissue paper flower on top and a hook.
Enjoy and thank you for your comments. They are all appreciated.



9 comments:

  1. Fantastic tag, love all the elements and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to think of mosaic at first but then you mentioned using muslin as the background - that is a cool idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cool! I have a whole box of those papers - I need to get them out and paint some up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative. Love all the colors. Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. it amazes me how much detail you can get on a tag. very nice. i always love your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so very cool....very interesting and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sharon,
    Oh wow, I love your tag--the colors are amazing and I LOVE your flower!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like....

Related Posts with Thumbnails