Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tuesday Tag Challenge

This week's Challenge over at Louise's Blog is to design a tag on a tag. Here is my entry:




I folded over the top of the tag and put gesso on the whole card. Took pink and red ink and stamped with bubble wrap. Under the flower I used red ink on a piece of cardboard. I punched the bottom of the tag and outlined in gold krylon pen. The mini tag has a piece of my hand painted paper on it. I stamped love on it and outlined in gold.  There is a white piece of mulberry paper under the mini tag, can't really see it. I added several tissue paper flowers and the brad. Simple and sweet.

7 comments:

  1. Such a creative tag! I love the way you fold the top of your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tag fold caught my attention too! It's a neato tag that anyone would love! Diann

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful tag, love the big flower on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag, just right for Valentine's Day too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great Tag. Perfect for Valentines Day!!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like....

Related Posts with Thumbnails