Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hey............Good Looking!

I made this card a month or so ago and just love it. It was a bit labor intensive, but worth it. One of my friends bought it from me, so now I need to make another.
The men are an old 1903ish photo that I copied on glossy paper and cut them out and apart. The door is a stamp from B Line Designs. I cut out the windows and put a piece of vellum in back of them, that I had stamped with a chicken wire background(Lost Coast Designs). The border is also LC Designs and the hand is from River City Rubber Works.The stamp is an old cancelled stamp and the background script is from Paperbag Studios. I used a bit of everybody! The watch is plastic.


1 comment:

  1. Love this fun collage! Made me smile :) I love your style, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like....

Related Posts with Thumbnails